What do you mean by Honeycomb in Concrete?

What do you mean Honeycomb in Concrete?

Have you seen anything like the below on your site.?

This is called as Honeycomb in Concrete. The surface looks very rough with voids and gaps between concrete and the reinforcement. It resembles like the honeycomb.


Read More